Window Replacement – C.U. Buell Hall

Constructed in 1885 and located on Columbia University’s Morningside Campus, this project involved restoration of the historic wood double hung windows throughout the building. Scope included removal of all paint down to the bare wood, replacement of deteriorated elements with new wood, reglazing of the historic glass and painting. All work was completed during the university’s summer break.